Privacy & Cookiestatement
In processing your personal data, Open HealthHub observes the applicable laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data (including the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
Processing of personal data and purposes
When using and visiting the website www.openhealthhub.com, Open HealthHub processes the following personal data for the purposes mentioned below:
- When you visit our website, the following data is automatically collected: the unique identifier and type of the device or mobile device you are using, information about computer and connection, statistics about pages viewed, the time of the request, traffic to and from the website, the referring URL and the IP address. This data helps us to measure the interest in our website and to improve the user-friendliness of the website.
- When you request a whitepaper, a quote or schedule a demo for our services we collect data (first name, last name, job title, organisation, county, e-mail address, telephone number and any other personal data you share with us) to ensure we can contact you to deliver the whitepaper and quote and to schedule the requested demo for our services.
- We use the cookies listed below for the purposes indicated;
- If you wish to apply for a job with us via the website, we will process your name, your (e-mail) address, your telephone number, the CV you have added and any other personal data you share with us. We do this in order to take note of your application, enter into contact with you and keep you informed of the progress of the application procedure.
- If we have your name and e-mail address, we will use them to inform you of developments in our services. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe via a link in the relevant mailing.
- If you make a complaint or ask a question, we will register your name and e-mail address and any other (personal) data you have provided in order to be able to answer or deal with your question/complaint.
Your personal data will not be shared with other parties except for the hosting party contracted by Open HealthHub where your personal data is stored and if you do information request by form or chat your data is stored in our CRM application ZoHo.
The hosting party and ZoHO CRM contracted by HealthHub must meet strict security requirements and has committed itself to Open HealthHub not to use the data for any other purpose. Your data is stored on servers in Germany.
Open HealthHub will not keep your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement, they will be deleted. This will be in any case after 5 years, unless you have signed up for our newsletters, chat or requested information. In that case, your data will be kept longer for that purpose.
Information related to the visitor and arising from the use of the website will only be stored for a longer period in a form that no longer makes it possible to identify the visitor.
The security of your personal data meets the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations.
The website is secured with an encrypted connection (2048 bits TLS key – as indicated by the green lock symbol in the browser) to ensure safety between the visitor’s computer and the servers of Open HealthHub.
The website is using DKIM, SPF and DMARC to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) information.
The domainname of this website is using DNSSEC. DNSSEC is an additional security (complementary to DNS) for converting a domain name (openhealthhub.com) to its associated IP address (184.108.40.206); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Requesting, changing, limiting or deleting your personal information
You have the right to inspect and correct your personal data. You also have the right, in certain cases, to request Open HealthHub to remove your personal data. Finally, you can object to the aforementioned processing, as far as this relates to your specific situation.
You can submit any objections or requests to Open HealthHub, using the contact details below. We will assess your objection and/or request in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
You can send a request to inspect, correct, delete or transfer your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, erase your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citi